Trout Fishing Forums   Lathams Fishing - Click here

Go Back   Trout Fishing Forums > Spinning > Tackle and Equipment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 04:29 PM
alfon

Default Be organized

How organized are you?

I was a bit upset when my friend angler asked me the question. But he deserved to ask it. He got me opening my tackle box and we shared the same thought: it's not fishing tackle, it's a mess. But now I am much better LOL.

What about you?
Old 01-15-2010, 07:49 PM
FishersWife

I am very organized by nature, but sometimes, it's hard to keep tackle organized. This is especially true when on large family trips. I try to detangle and re-categorize things after each trip as much as possible, though.
Old 01-17-2010, 07:02 AM
BlueFootedBumble

I'm a bit OCD about my tackle and where every thing goes. That goes for when we get back home and it gets back to it's storage space too. I paid too much for my gear to have it tossed about like old rubbish.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:44 AM
Bandit

I try to get my fishing tackle as organized as possible, but it still looks like an orderly disorder. I know where things are though. LOL
Old 01-17-2010, 04:42 PM
speckled

I have to admit that I'm very organized in my fishing tackle box. Now my garage is another story, it's a mess. I love to fish and I'm really serious about people not messing with my stuff and keeping everything neat.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:23 AM
Wader

As a new angler, I haven't had too many tackle yet to make a mess in my tackle box. Thanks for this discussion though. I will keep it in mind when I can afford to buy more tackle in the future.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:29 AM
RedEyedRoughNeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
I try to get my fishing tackle as organized as possible, but it still looks like an orderly disorder. I know where things are though. LOL
I quite agree, Bandit. It may look a mess to everyone else but to me it's in it's place. I can put my finger on anything I need at a seconds notice. That's why I hate for anyone to get in my tackle box. They try to "straighten it" out. Well, that just won't do for me!
Old 01-19-2010, 06:16 PM
drey

I can say that I am moderate in this matter. Like Bandit, I know where to find things I need, provided that they are still in the tackle box. I make good use of my vest pockets and it often becomes a problem.